ConWare is a Czech IT company specializing in implementing IT tools for many significant Czech companies but mostly for companies abroad.
What would you sign up for?
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of ServiceNow solutions, including custom applications, integrations, and configurations
- Setting and evaluating people performance objectives and growing the team (recruiting and training), collaborating with ServiceNow teams across Europe
- Contribute to ServiceNow Solution implementation, according to your role in a project, which could include such activities as: system configuration, development of custom features on client and server side, technical consulting, technical specifications preparation, testing support, rollout support and others
- Identify potential issues between systems and client specifications and propose new solutions to work around these limitations
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring, and support to the ServiceNow development team
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes and build this into the design and deliverables
Capabilities and skills that might get you an advantage
- Proven experience in ServiceNow development, architecture, and implementation
- Demonstrated experience leading or supervising a ServiceNow development team, with a track record of successful project delivery
- Practical experience with consultations with clients and businesses
- Possess a high level of technical literacy and the ability to analyze in detail
- Excellent written, communication, and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Entry training and regular training in ServiceNow
- Exciting projects with our fantastic team
- An employment contract or freelance contract up to your decision
- Home office or REMOTE office
- 6 WEEKS VACATION + 3 Sick Days
- Pension contribution
- Company events
- An informal workplace where we play ping-pong or hike on Lysá Mountain