What would you sign up for?
- ConWare is a Czech IT company specializing in implementing IT tools for many significant Czech companies but mostly for companies abroad.
- You will become a part of the experienced ServiceNow team with wide range of knowledge from different IT areas.
- Your main responsibility would be to develop, automate and improve ConWare solutions designed on the ServiceNow Platform.
- In addition, your job description would consist
- maintenance, configuration, optimization and installation of the proposed solutions
- consultation with customers about the various automation solutions, including implementations.
- Suggestions of improvements to upgrades, standardization and automation of day-to-day tasks
We would be delighted to hear from you - please send us your CV or link to your profile.
Following skills that might get you an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- DB knowledge (MariaDB, MySQL and more)
- UNIX/Linux systems knowledge
- Swift decision-making
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of ITSM and ITIL processes
What do we offer?
- Entry training led by our experienced consultants
- Exciting projects with our fantastic team
- An employment contract or freelance contract up to your decision
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks time off + 3 Sick Days
- Pension contribution
- Company events
- An informal workplace where we play ping-pong or hike on Lysá Mountain (only when the situation allows it)