Are you tempted to work at an IT company in Ostrava or Prague?
Are you looking for a place that is not a corporate or a start-up but a strong company?
Would you like to be a part of the online system project's software development, which can save lives and track emergency vehicles' current location?
Eager to learn new things and seek possibilities to self-develop and work at a friendly workplace?
What would you sign up for?
- ConWare is a Czech IT company specializing in implementing IT tools for many significant Czech companies but mostly for companies abroad.
- You will become a part of our .NET team
- Designing and improving the functionality of systems and mobile applications.
- Responsibility for
- development of the system
- software prototyping of interface
- implementations, designing, testing and component integration
- maintenance of current systems
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET, SQL
- Backend development experience – REST/SOAP Services, Azure, Message queues, NoSQL
- Ability to write meaningful unit tests
Advantage but training can be provided
- Knowledge of GIT and GitHub
- Fluency in English
- Xamarin or native Android mobile app development
What do we offer?
- Entry training led by our experienced consultants
- Exciting projects with our fantastic team
- An employment contract or freelance contract up to your decision
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks time off + 3 Sick Days
- Pension contribution
- Company events
- An informal workplace where we play ping-pong or hike on Lysá Mountain (only when the situation allows it)