Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients by offering and selling ITSM products (ServiceNow) and Microsoft technologies (.NET, Azure, Microsoft 365)
- Build and maintain business relationships with stakeholders
- Resolve customer issues when needed
- Follow market trends within the IT field
- Negotiate trade agreements
- Communication with business partners and IT suppliers
- Cooperation with the marketing team
- Participate in the development of business strategy
- Client Interface
- High School Diploma/ BC degree in business management or IT field
- 4+ years of demonstrable previous experience of sales management within IT
- Deep understanding of key markets, customers, and competitors to target needs and drive sales
- Creative thinking and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Finnish
- Customer-focused approach
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Driving licence category B
What do we offer?
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere.
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals are strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business.