Are you tempted to work at an IT company in Ostrava, Prague, Helsinki or Tallinn?
Are you looking for a place that is not a corporate or a start-up, but a strong company?
Interested in software development based on the modern platform?
Eager to learn new things, develop yourself and work in a friendly company.
What would you sign up for?
- ConWare is a Czech IT company specializing in implementing IT tools for many significant Czech companies but mostly for companies abroad
- You will have the opportunity to be with the project from the beginning, selecting the technology, setting up the processes up to the successful handover to the customer
- You will become a part of the experienced ServiceNow team with wide range of knowledge from different IT areas
- Communicating with customers and translating business requirements into the IT world
- Technical implementation of ServiceNow platform (necessary trainings can be provided if needed)
- Module management and designing new application
Capabilities and skills that might get you an advantage
- Experience in software development or web applications
- Practical experience with consultations with clients and businesses
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Entry training led by our experienced consultants
- Exciting projects with our fantastic team
- An employment contract or freelance contract up to your decision
- Meal vouchers
- 6 weeks time off + 3 Sick Days
- Pension contribution
- Company events
- An informal workplace where we play ping-pong or hike on Lysá Mountain (only when the situation allows it)