ServiceNow Project Manager
Are you tempted to work at an IT company in Ostrava, Prague, Helsinki or Tallinn? Are you looking for a place that is not a corporate or a start-up, but a strong company? Interested in project management? Eager to learn new things, develop yourself and work in a friendly company.
What would you sign up for?
- Defining project objectives, identifying necessary resources, and creating a project plan in accordance with project management methodologies
- Ensuring effective communication between the project team, the client, and other stakeholders
- Coordinating activities and tasks among various team members
- Identifying and assessing risks associated with the project and implementing measures to minimize their impact
- Maintaining proper documentation and tracking all key decisions and actions
- Identifying opportunities for further enhancement of services and processes and actively participating in their implementation
Capabilities and skills that might get you an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills and communication abilities
- Technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
- Problem-solving abilities and the ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Entry training and regular training in ServiceNow
- Exciting projects with our fantastic team
- An employment contract or freelance contract up to your decision
- Meal vouchers
- 6 weeks time off + 3 Sick Days
- Pension contribution
- Company events
- An informal workplace where we play ping-pong or hike on Lysá Mountain